Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Second post ever

I couldn't wait until tomorrow. It's 1:02 am, I'm bored out of my mind so I decided to make another post. Second post, yay me! It's going to be about my daily make-up routine

Okay so, first off, I put on

Moisturizer

My favorite is Celeteque Facial Moisturizer



It's like water. It's oil-free, fragrant-free and it's non-comedogenic. By far the best moisturizer I've ever used.

Concealer

I CANNOT leave the house without concealer because I have the wildest eye-bags ever */wrist*. I'm using Coastal Scents' 15 Camouflage Concealer Palette



I really love it! It's better than the MAC Studio Finish Concealer. I just use my ring finger btw I think it's easier to even out.

Next is, Primer

I use this because of the weather. It's really hot here so my concealer gets cake-y and wears off easily and it leaves a mark or a line on my eye lid which is really embarrassing especially when I'm looking down

so I use Ellana Mineral Primer in White Chocolate

I really love this product. It makes my concealer stay in place all day. I don't have to worry about looking down or closing my eyes. And it also absorbs shine. I put it on top of my concealer.

Powder Foundation

I use E.L.F. Two-Way Cake Foundation with SPF 15

This one's really nice and really cheap, it has good coverage. I don't like its packaging though. The mirror falls out every time I open it and it's really messy.

It comes with a sponge but I don't use it. I use their powder brush which is also really nice. It's soft and the bristles doesn't fall out.  It picks up the product well and applies it evenly.

Eyebrows

I use an old eyebrow palette from Estee Lauder, I don't think it's available anymore though

It looks something like the picture above but mine's longer and it has black and white. The white one's for highlighting, it looks really fantastic on the eyes, it really brightens them up. I put it near my tear ducts and on my cupid's bow. I also use this as my eyeliner because it doesn't look too harsh or strong. It also comes with a dual end brow brush. I prefer this over brow pencils. It looks more natural and it's easier to use.

Lips

I use Carmex Cherry Moisturizing Lip Balm

I use this to moisturize my lips. I like it because it's cold and it's not glossy and Angelina Jolie uses it

and lastly, NYX Round Lipstick in Lala

I'm not into lipsticks but this one's really nice. I love this shade it's velvet-textured, great smell, smooth application and smooth finish!


That's it! I hope someone will read this. If someone did, I hope you enjoyed it. Next post will be about my Make-Up Haul.

It's already 3:49 am. Gotta catch some zzz's

No comments:

Post a Comment