Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mini Make-Up Haul and Review

This is my first make-up haul and review! :D So, me, my family and my boyfriend went to the mall last week and we watched 3 movies. I know! Crazy, right? Haha but it was fun. I fell asleep during the last movie, though. I think it was Gulliver's Travels. Anyway, before watching the 3rd movie, I went to PCX and Beauty Bar and here's what I bought

Prestige Classic Kohl Eyeliner in E30 White


The pigmentation is really good. It's smooth and creamy. It's really nice when you smudge it. I really like Prestige Eyeliners. IMO, they have the best eyeliners. I'm giving this a 4.5 out of 5



E.L.F. Eye Widener Pencil





The only thing I like about this product is the sharpener attached to the cover. Uh, it's silver and it doesn't look nice on me. I'm giving this a 1.5 out of 5 and I'm not gonna repurchase. Maybe I'll just give this to our maid since her birthday's coming up :P





E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


I really like this one. It keeps my brows in place all day. I actually use both ends for my eye brows. It's completely effective and it has no scent. However, there's little product in the tube so I don't think this product will last for a long time but it's okay because it's really cheap. 4.0 out of 5.







That's it! Haha. I'll post more reviews soon. I'm new at this so please bear with me. And I'm sorry if everything's scattered like the alignments, spacing and stuff. Blog spot's acting up :( I tried fixing it already. Oh well, scattered brain, scattered make-up and now... scattered blog. Great. Haha bye!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sis i'm a newbie din! :)
    i have that elf eye widener pencil but it really didn't widen my eyes, for short it didn't really work lol. i'm expecting for a whiter waterline but it just sticks on my lower lashes.-.-
    i don't have much in my blog,
    i hope you can follow me as well. ^_^
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello cherish! thank you so much for commenting and following! means a lot to me :)

    I didn't like the elf eye widener as well! Try prestige classic kohl eyeliner! It's really nice :)

    Of course, I will follow you :) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete