Monday, January 10, 2011

First post ever

I actually read this -> http://www.copyblogger.com/5-simple-ways-to-open-your-blog-post-with-a-bang/


but I still have no idea what to say/write/type/post/whatever. This is not my first blog but I don't know... I guess I'm more of a reader than a writer. Am I making sense? Well, who cares anyway? I don't even know if someone knows this page exists


Anyhoo, I kinda wanna be mysterious. So, yeah, I have no plans on revealing myself. Don't worry, this won't be like a gossip girl blog or what not. And I'm not a celebrity nor am I famous


I actually made this blog so I can post reviews on make-up


Uh, I'm running out of things to say, so... let's just see where this goes


P.S. I know what you're thinking. The text background color/highlight was a bad idea. I'm from the Philippines b-t-doubs

No comments:

Post a Comment